King’z Heart Foundation is committed to several important community-focused initiatives:
- Community Clothing Closet
- Family and Individual Support Sites
- Supportive Services Initiative
Working within communities and neighborhoods; with state and government leaders; with corporate partners, and social service providers across the state of Illinois.
Offering a wide range of services that support individuals in finding their vision, hope, and strength for a better life. Whether a family in crisis or an individual in need of supportive service-we’re here to help, serve and educate.
- Our goal is to help people overcome obstacles; find comfort, and/or build a healthy foundation for a successful future through our work to improve lives.
- Our initiatives and programs provide families with tools, resources, and supportive services to help build positive futures.
- Our comprehensive network of services help improve lives and strengthens an individual or family’s ability to achieve self-sufficiency-whereas individuals and/or families have every opportunity to reach their full potential